After reaching to the shirdi city, devotees should immediately book their accommodation which is near to the temple and providing the good facilities to the devotees at affordable prices only and we are providing some of the tips to the devotees that helps every devotee to stay comfortable in shirdi.
- Take care of your belongings: Lock your rooms before going out and take care of your belongings especially near bus stand and railway stations.
- Don´t Carry: Don´t carry your mobiles while going to have dharshan in Shirdi Sai Baba temple.
- Accommodation in open hall: If you are taking accommodation in open hall then be careful about important things like gold, luggage and other important things.
- Donations to Shirdi temple: Donations to the shirdi sai baba temple should be done always by Money orders, Postal Orders, Payee cheques to ensure safe delivery of same. Don´t send cash or currency notes in postal envelopes.
- Shopping in shirdi: Purchase the sai baba idols and prasadham at the shops which are maintained and serviced by saibaba sansthan trust members.
- Important Things: Don´t keep all the important things in accommodation hotel only.
- Climate: Check the climate of shirdi city before reaching it.
- Plastic bags: Always keep a pair of spare plastic bags for dirty clothes / shoes. Smelly socks will make your clean clothes stink.
- Visiting Places: Ask the locals for advice and tips. The locals can help you to find most famous visitin places near shirdi temple.